Cleanroom Planning / Pharma
…in cleanroom planning, the highest safety and hygiene standards in the industry, as well as strict control mechanisms in working practice are required. Construction, process and qualification projects must be promoted in order to remain globally competitive without impairing ongoing business processes. Since the progress of the pharmaceutical processes runs parallel to the clean room planning and construction progress, permanent adjustments are made in the course of the project. This requires a highly flexible project organization with corresponding cost, schedule and quality assurance.
Your added value
- Interface reduction through one contact person for the entire building in all planning and construction phases
- Material and personnel flow compatible layouts with consideration of process plant technology
- Avoidance of costly conversions during installation = cost and time savings through 5D-BIM, as a basis for collision checking with process plant technology
- Integration of the GxP qualification specifications from the first layout to commissioning, thereby reducing change costs
- Minimization of cost and deadline risk
With our newsletter you will receive regular information about our projects, our company and events. Subscribe and stay up to date.