Since 1972, we have been implementing technologically demanding projects in face-to-face project teams to optimize healthcare, steel and industrial construction, and cleanroom technology.
Good teamwork and work-life balance are very important to us.
Become part of our team and contribute your talent and commitment!
Your area of responsibility
- Independent coordination and control and organization of construction projects mainly in the field of building and industrial construction as ÖBA
- Monitoring and control of internal and external deadlines, costs and quality specifications
- Ensuring compliance with valid regulations and guidelines
- Participation in the preparation of specifications for tenders, review of bids, conduct of contract award negotiations and award of contracts
- Carrying out contract management and construction accounting
- Completed technical education in the field of construction (HTL/TU/FH)
- Several years of professional experience in the construction sector ideally as local construction supervisor / site manager
- Team player
- Interest in the digital construction site/BIM
- Sense of responsibility
- Structured way of working
- IT affinity
- Willingness to travel (Ö or DACH region)
- Willingness for further training
- Excellent German language skills
We offer a diverse range of tasks with personal responsibility and freedom to realize your potential in a dynamic field of activity.
We are interested in your active cooperation and offer a modern, attractive working environment in an open corporate culture.
We offer attractive remuneration for this position and will determine your actual salary based on your knowledge and experience. We pay a gross annual salary starting at EUR 60,000.00.
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your application documents including all references by e-mail to email@example.com.