As a company active in the German-speaking countries, we are enthusiastic about innovative overall planning of technologically demanding construction projects. We are looking for trained specialists who are equally enthusiastic about the planning and implementation of high-end construction projects in industry, healthcare and clean room construction. All this combined with the digitalization of the construction industry.
Your Area of Responsibility
- Project management within the framework of general planning of interesting and complex construction projects
- Coordination of internal and external planners
- Contact person for clients and other project participants
- Representation of the planning team towards the client
- Handling of official procedures
- Reporting and protocol management
- Deadline and cost management
- Quality management
- Based in Munich, travelling throughout Germany (preferably BY and NW)
- Completed technical education in the field of architecture, civil engineering, industrial engineering
- Several years of experience as a project manager or project controller
- Experience in the execution/supervision of construction projects in the clean room sector, pharmaceutical sector
- Experience in structural design is an advantage
- Basic technical, economic and legal understanding
- Structured way of working
- IT affinity
- Willingness for further training
- Excellent German language skills
We allow a diverse range of tasks with personal responsibility and freedom to fulfil yourself in a dynamic field of activity.
We are interested in your active cooperation and offer a modern, attractive working environment in an open corporate culture.
We offer attractive remuneration for this position and will determine your actual salary based on your knowledge and experience.
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your application documents including all certificates by e-mail to email@example.com.