Since 1972, we have been realizing technologically demanding projects in face-to-face project teams to optimize the health care
steel and industrial construction as well as clean room technology.
Good teamwork and work-life balance are very important to us.
Become part of our team and contribute your talent and commitment!
Your area of responsibility
- Designing steel construction projects with a focus on industrial and building construction
- Cooperation with internal and external designers, structural engineers and project managers
- Working and designing with TEKLA
- Completed technical education (FH, HTL, apprenticeship draftsman)
- Design engineer with professional experience and the desire for further development
- Approx. 10 years of professional experience desirable
- Knowledge in TEKLA advantageous
- CAD Knowledge of AutoCAD available
- Structured way of working
- IT Affinity
- Willingness for further training
- Excellent German language skills
We allow a diverse range of tasks with personal responsibility and freedom to realize yourself in a dynamic field of activity.
We are interested in your active cooperation and offer a modern, attractive working environment in an open corporate culture in an office in the heart of Graz with public transport connections.
Home office possible by arrangement.
We offer attractive compensation for this position and will determine your actual salary based on your knowledge and experience. We pay a gross annual salary starting at EUR 48,000.00.
Wenn Sie an dieser Herausforderung interessiert sind, senden Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen einschließlich aller Zeugnisse per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org.