As a company active in the German-speaking countries, we are enthusiastic about innovative overall planning of technologically demanding construction projects. We are looking for trained specialists who are equally enthusiastic about the planning and implementation of high-end construction projects in industry, healthcare and clean room construction. All this combined with the digitalization of the construction industry.
Your Area of Responsibility
- Development and implementation of HVAC designs
- CAD planning/modeling for the building services (heating, cooling, ventilation, sanitation)
- Coordination of planning with project participants
- Creation and further development of the HVAC BIM process
- Collaboration in project implementation
- Completed technical education (apprenticeship, HTL, BSc. (FH) or similar. in the field of building and/or energy technology)
- Professional experience in comparable positions
- Experience in planning (with BIM)
- Very good CAD user skills Autodesk Revit
- Structured way of working
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills
- Willingness for further training
We offer a diverse range of tasks with personal responsibility and the freedom to realize your potential in a dynamic field of activity.
We are interested in your active cooperation and offer a modern, attractive working environment in an open corporate culture in an office in the heart of Graz with public transport connections.
We offer attractive remuneration and will determine your actual salary based on your knowledge and experience. We pay a gross annual salary starting at EUR 60,000.00
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your application documents including all references by e-mail to email@example.com.