As a company active in the German-speaking countries, we are enthusiastic about innovative overall planning of technologically demanding construction projects. We are looking for trained specialists who are equally enthusiastic about the planning and implementation of high-end construction projects in industry, healthcare and clean room construction. All this combined with the digitalization of the construction industry.
Your Area of Responsibility
- Structural system developments
- Planning, calculation and dimensioning of concrete, steel and timber construction projects mainly in the field of building and industrial construction
- Independent project management of structural design projects
- Communication and cooperation with clients, internal and external design teams and contractors
- Location is Linz, about travel activities in Austria
- Completed technical education (civil engineering/TU)
- Several years of experience as structural engineer
- Experience in structural design of construction projects in hospitals and in industry
- Structured way of working
- Knowledge of structural analysis program SCIAengineer advantageous
- Communication skills
- Willingness for further education
- Excellent knowledge of German
We offer a diverse range of tasks with personal responsibility and the freedom to realize your potential in a dynamic field of activity.
We are interested in your active cooperation and offer a modern, attractive working environment in an open corporate culture.
We offer an above-average salary and determine your actual salary based on your knowledge and experience. We pay a gross annual salary starting at EUR 60,000.00.
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your application documents including all references by e-mail to email@example.com.