As a company active in the German-speaking countries, we are enthusiastic about innovative overall planning of technologically demanding construction projects. We are looking for trained specialists who are equally enthusiastic about the planning and implementation of high-end construction projects in industry, healthcare and clean room construction. All this combined with the digitalization of the construction industry.
Your Area of Responsibility
- Structural system developments
- Planning, calculation and dimensioning of concrete, steel and timber construction projects mainly in the field of building and industrial construction
- Communication and cooperation with clients, internal and external planning teams as well as executing companies
- Location is Munich, travel activities throughout Germany (preferably BY and NW)
- Completed technical education (civil engineering, or similar)
- Several years of experience as structural engineer
- Experience with construction projects in the clean room sector, pharmaceutical sector
- Experience in structural design is an advantage
- Structured way of working
- IT affinity
- Knowledge of structural analysis program SCIAengineer is an advantage
- Communication skills
- Willingness for further training
- Excellent knowledge of German
We offer a diverse range of tasks with personal responsibility and the freedom to realize your potential in a dynamic field of activity.
We are interested in your active cooperation and offer a modern, attractive working environment in an open corporate culture.
We offer attractive remuneration and will determine your actual salary based on your knowledge and experience.
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your application documents including all references by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.