Recently, the new recovery room of the pediatric surgery LKH Graz has been in operation. This offers better conditions for operations and more space for the young patients. Special attention was paid to the design aspects in order to make the environment of the recovery room as pleasant as possible for the children and their parents.
The main difficulty was to comply with the hygiene regulations in the hospital area while the hospital was still in operation. Here, the professional cooperation and coordination with the specialist planners as well as with the technical operations of the state hospital made it possible to create a good concept for the conversion at short notice.
- University Clinic for Pediatric Surgery at LKH Graz
- Enlargement of recovery room from six to nine beds
- Extension to 90 m2
- Construction time 14 weeks during ongoing operation
- Start of planning at the beginning of June
- Start of renovation work September 2020
- Handover December 2020
Our services in the course of the project: Project management and local construction supervision