LKH Graz, Surgery Building Stage 3 – Construction Progress
The object is part of the general renovation of the surgery building complex.
The project in detail:
- Client: Steiermärkische Krankenanstalten GmbH.
- Stage 3: fundamental general refurbishment and extension of the B wing (extension building)
- Lower ground floor: construction of a central emergency room with emergency ward
- Ground floor: access level with an upstream general medical practice
- 1st floor: PNU and technical areas
- 2nd upper floor: Surgical research laboratory
- 3rd floor: technical equipment for the surgical research laboratory
- All floors: service rooms, therapy rooms and some seminar units
- Period: July 2018 until ongoing (expected end of 2025)
Current construction progress:
- Demolition and gutting of the “high-rise building” is largely completed
- The floor slab of the annex has already been concreted
Our services in the course of the project: General Planning (in ARGE with the architectural office Markus Pernthaler)