Home office is one of the key words in the context of the COVID 19 pandemic.
But what could the office look like after reopening? Which technologies create optimal conditions for employees?
An interesting article about technologies that could influence the future office:
- Health checks before entering lobbies and buildings
- Non-contact access and air filtration in elevators and common rooms
- Social distance sensors at the workplace
- Resources for virtual conferences/meetings
- Autonomous cleaning solutions for bathroom/toilet
- Low-touch and voice-activated technology in kitchens
- Tools for employee well-being and communication
- Cyber security and network security in the office and at home
For the complete article click on the link below.
The Tech-Enabled Office In A Post-Covid World